....talking about Hydrophonica.....

HomeHome  CalendarCalendar  FAQFAQ  SearchSearch  MemberlistMemberlist  UsergroupsUsergroups  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  ...back to the music...  

Share | 

..the 'band'...

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: ..the 'band'...   Tue Jan 06, 2009 12:59 am

..in the recordings is all me. Some people seem to be unsure of this so I am just clarifying.

I have a small midi drum kit for the drums, a pickup on my guitar that allows me to play keyboard and synth parts and of course the guitars, a mandolin and a bass; I am really a guitar player. Obviously I am doing all the singing as well.

I did have some offers from musicians to add parts but since I couldn't muster up enough to play all the parts I decided to do them all my self as a novelty and because I enjoy the variety of playing the different instruments.

I'm not a great organizer of people and through my few efforts to get a project off the ground I realized that it would probably be quicker to keep working on the songs myself than wait for others to be free and interested; I enjoy writing and playing music, not organizing a band.

A good band is something that it seems destiny takes care of....but that is another topic....
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://contact.forumotion.com

..the 'band'...
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1